We are done for now and I want to thank you all again for getting involved with 31-Days to Kick Your Blog in the Butt. Since I know many if not all of you are busy and may have missed a post or two, I wanted to give you all of the post in one handy place. You can find a link to all of them below.
Links to all of the previous post in series
- Just because you can doesn’t mean you should
- Be a proactive blogger, not a stick in the mud
- Find the conversations in your niche or target market
- Listen to the conversations in your niche or target market
- Engage in the conversations taking place
- Empower or encourage your blog readers to get involved in the conversation
- Send an email to a commenter today
- Avoiding Writers Block
- Start using an editorial calendar and plan your blogging
- Must have Pages on your blog
- Make it easy for your readers to subscribe to your blog
- Created a Theme Page to Push Your Readers Deeper
- Do your readers a favor, link to a competitor
- Don’t overlook the benefits of guest posting
- Content is not enough – you have to promote it
- Using internal linking to keep your readers longer
- Don’t be so focused on numbers you forget your readers
- Set up Alerts and automatic searches to monitor things
- Don’t just give them a default 404 page
- What should you be doing if your blog is not getting noticed
- Promote your site locally
- Set yourself up to succeed not fail with your blog
- Using social media to build your blog’s community
- Connect with other bloggers and build your community
- Don’t overlook the power of a FAQ page on your blog
- Use a newsletter as one more way to connect with your readers
- Use an ebook or report to get them to subscribe to your newsletter
- Use Pillar Content to Build a Solid Foundation For Your Blog
- Reading the Numbers to Your Blog
- My Daily Blogging and Social Networking
Ebook or Workbook
We are in the process of finalizing an ebook/workbook for the entire series which we will be announcing soon. Be watching for details on this.
Future plans to kick some butt
Because of the great response we had to this series and due to the request for us to take it even further there is more coming. In the next few days we will be making an announcement of what is to come in the very near future. I am excited what people have done with the 31 Days to Kick Your Blog in the Butt series. And I am excited at what we have coming.
And don’t be surprised if I throw in some extra lessons or task along the way too. Remember blogging is something you have to do daily if you want it to be successful. That does not mean you have to post every day. But you need to do something to make sure your blog keeps growing.
Finally, give us your input, suggestion and comments on the series and anything you would like to see in a future training program on blogging. We get better by getting your input on what we can do to help. And please let us know how the series helped you. Did you see an increase in traffic? Did you make new relationships with other bloggers and your readers? We want to know.
FInally, here is a list of all of the great guest post we included in the series
- Top 7 Blog Content Tips – Part 1: Proactive
- Top 7 Blog Content Tips – Part 2: Schedules & Deadlines
- Top 7 Blog Content Tips – Part 3: Post categories
- 5 Simple Ways to Dramatically Improve Engagement on Your Blog
- A Quick And Easy Tip To Increase Visitors To Your Blog
- 5 Ways to Push Past the Six Month Blogging Slog
- Using Video to Kick Your Blog in the Butt
- 3 Tips for the Small Business Blogger
- 6 Quick Tips to Kick Your Blog in the Butt
- How a Legal “Blawg” Kicks Butt
- Avoid Grammar Bloopers That Make Readers Want to Kick Your Blog’s Butt
- How better writing boosts your blog’s image (5 writing tips)
- Blogging Doesn’t Just Get you Clients, It Helps Keep Them!
- Get a Life (Adding Personality to Your Blog)
- Love is the Answer to Kicking Your Blog in the Butt
- 4 Ways to Transform Your Blog from Boring to Beautiful
- Remember Your Blog is About What You’re Doing Offline
Thanks again for taking part in the 31-Days to Kick Your Blog in the Butt.