Yes, if you think your blog is not working, it very well isn’t.
You had high hopes for your blog when you started it. You imagined readers flocking to see what you had to say. And you imagined it being a huge marketing advantage for your business. So what happened?
In reality, it takes more than just creating a blog in order for it to work the way you imagined.
The good news is that you don’t have to abandon those dreams you had for your blog.
All you really have to do is Kick Your Blog In the Butt.
31 Days to Kick Your Blog in the Butt- The e-Book gives you simple and understandable actions to take in order to improve your blog on a day to day basis. When used with the accompanying workbook it makes it even easier to complete each days homework assignment and take action on what you’ve learned.
Who Exactly Needs to Kick Their Blog In the Butt?
- If you’re starting a new blog
- If you’re moving from personal blogging to business blogging (yes, there is a difference!)
- If your blog is ‘blah’
- If you’re ready to kick your blog to the curb
The e-book and accompanying workbook were written with the intent of helping you take your blog to the next level in just 31 days, but it can be adjusted to fit your personal schedule.
Set aside a weekend that you designate as a blog workshop, or do a task every other day, once a week or whatever works for you best. And once you’ve worked your way through it and kicked your blog in the butt it becomes an incredibly valuable reference book. Whenever you’re feeling your blog has lost some ‘oomph’ pull it out and see just how you might need to kick it in the butt again.
How to Use the E book and Workbook
Even though the original intent of the 31-days to kick your blog in the butt was to have it be a daily task and teaching tool. The feedback we received from some indicated it is being used in a number of ways.
- As indicated above, you can use it as an intense training tool. Sitting aside a chunk of time and slamming through the ebook and workbook in a weekend for example.
- One day at a time –– which is actually exactly how we intended it to be used.
- One task per week –– While it will take you a lot longer to get through all of the lessons and task, this would also work for some. However, keep in mind the longer you take to get through the ebook and workbook, the longer it will take for you to see all of the possible results. But, I would rather you did each at your own pace than to not do them at all.
- Reference tool –– I hope both the ebook and workbook find a special place on your hard drive. And I hope you find yourself digging into it again from time to time. But, don’t put it in a drawer or folder on your desktop and leave it there. Make sure you use it.
But don’t just take our word on it.
Many bloggers have already discovered just how to take their blogs from blah to kicking butt. Here’s what some have to say about 31 Days to Kick Your Blog in the Butt.
By the end of the ebook and workbook you will have:
- Discovered how you can use F.L.E.E. to take your blog to the next level
- Learn how and why it is important to connect with other bloggers
- Found out that organic linking is much more important than a blogroll
- Discovered how to get your readers to dig deeper into your blog’s archives
- Doubled checked to make sure you have the essential Pages on your blog
- Learn which stats are important and what they each mean
- Discovered how to really promote your content and your blog to your potential audience
- Learn how to use social media and other tools to really connect with your audience
What you are really getting are 31 steps you can take to either build a new blog upon or transform a blog that needs help.
Get serious about Kicking Your Blog in the Butt by purchasing the e-Book and the companion Workbook and you’ll receive the 30 Days of Twitter Tips & Hints e-book, as a free bonus. Get the same daily step by step, easy to understand instruction applied to using Twitter. Learn how to use the micro-blogging sensation as a tool for individuals and businesses to network and to build a community.
Download Your Copy of 31 Days to Kick Your Blog in the Butt for only $24.95
You can also become an affiliate for 31 Days to Kick Your Blog in the Butt by visiting this link
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied that the 31 Days to Kick Your Blog in the Butt ebook and workbook are not helping your blogging within 30 days of your purchase, just let us know and we will refund your money. That is how confident I am if you take the techniques, hints, tips and ideas and apply them to your blogging, you will see an improvement.