As a business you have available to you, no matter your size, one of the best ways to compete and succeed with those businesses with larger advertising and marketing budgets.
The internet is the great equalizer
Using the internet as one of your marketing avenues truly does give you as much power as He Man when it comes to competing with other businesses. In fact, as a small business, if you use the internet you are light years ahead of those business who are not using it.
I know it is hard to believe, but there are businesses who are still not using the internet for marketing and a way to connect with their customers and potential customers. And some of those businesses who are using it are not using it to its fullest potential.
What you also get by using the internet as a small business is a way to be on the same footing as those larger business who are using it. Even if you pay someone to build your presence for you online, it is not expensive do to so. And, because you don’t need a huge marketing budget to be online, the internet is a great equalizer.
What does the internet give you?
The internet gives you power and the power to do some amazing things that don’t require a large budget. And you don’t have to be a big business either.
- The power to connect with your customers and potential customers.
- The power to have an open line of communication with your customers and potential customers.
- The power to educate your market about you and your products.
- The power to build brand loyalty.
- The power to market your business with up-to-date, relevant content.
- The power to expand your market where the “big boys” are.
- The power to compete with those businesses with big marketing budgets.
- The power to get noticed by your target audience.
- The power to build trust with your audience.
- The power to be proactive to support or customer issues.
- The power to provide solutions and answer questions for your audience.
- The power to open up a world wide market for your products.
What are some of the ways you can think of where the internet gives you and your business power?