Michael Martine of Remarkablogger fame has been gracious enough to allow me to offer a couple of kick butt extras if you purchase the 31 Days to Kick Your Blog in the Butt ebook and workbook. But there is a catch. These extra will not run for ever. In fact, we will be offering them for only a week.
Bonus Option #1 – If you purchase the Kick Your Blog in the Butt ebook/workbook you can get WordPress SEO Secrets Basic Option for 25% off
You read that right. Michael has put together what I firmly believe to be one of the best, most comprehensive SEO tools for anyone using WordPress as their blogging/website platform. WordPress SEO Secrets gives you everything you need to truly kick your SEO in the pants.
Here is what you get in Bonus Option #1 with WordPress SEO Secrets and our Kick Your Blog in the Butt offering:
- An ebook that explains everything about why and how do optimize your blog and individual posts
- Five audio files of a killer sold-out SEO teleseminar Michael did that explains much of the “mystery” of SEO (which means it won’t be a mystery to you
- Three screencast videos that show you exactly how to do stuff step-by-step so you implement correctly
Here is what just a couple of the people using WordPress SEO Secrets had to say:
You can learn more about WordPress SEO Secrets by visiting the official page by going to WordPress SEO Secrets
Bonus Option #2 – If you purchase the Kick Your Blog in the Butt ebook/workbook you can get the WordPress SEO Secrets ebook (only) free
What’s in the WordPress SEO Secrets Ebook
I took this directly from Michael’s own page about the ebook.
- Exactly how great content is the strong basis for SEO (page 6)
- Why people search, so you know what to write and be found (page 9)
- What an XML sitemap is, why you want one, and how to get one (page
- The most powerful permalink structure for SEO (hint: it’s not any of the ones people normally use) (page 16)
- The truth about duplicate content (page 11)
- How to optimize a blog post for search in 10 steps (page 20)
- What PageRank is, why it matters, and what you can do to manipulate it (page 19)
- How to optimize your entire blog for search (page 21)
- The best SEO plugins to use for WordPress (besides All-in-One SEO Pack)
- EXACTLY, to do with the All-in-One SEO Pack plugin settings for your blog (page 22)
- What you need to know about “nofollow” and “dofollow” links (page 17)
- How to influence SEO factors which appear to be out of your control (page 19)
- A list of thirteen SEO-only Firefox add-ons (page 22)
- How to develop a long-term SEO strategy and plan (page 28)
- What Google Search Wiki is, why it matters, and what you should do about it (page 29)
- What you need to know about search algorithm changes (page 29)
- How to search like an expert, because it’s hard to win the search game without knowing the tools (page 31)
Just in case you are wondering if I think Michael’s WordPress SEO Secrets works and if he knows what he is talking about. Michael works with us at Headway and consulted with us on all of the SEO features built into Headway.
As I mentioned above, this offer and the bonuses will not run forever. They are good from today to February 5th. Don’t miss out on the opportunity.
If you jump on this and purchase our Kick Your Blog in the Butt ebook/workbook, you will receive an email with a link to the WordPress SEO Secrets ebook and our exclusive discount code for the entire WordPress SEO Secrets Basic Option.