As it is the New Year I wanted to take just a moment of your time. FIrst of all, I want to wish all of you a happy and prosperous 2009. Yes it can and should be prosperous if we all approach it with the right mindset. Let us not look on the media and DC’s take on things as doom and gloom. Let us look on challenges as opportunities.
Second, I want to thank you for making 2008 a great year. Our readership and subscribers have been increasing throughout the year and especially since we did the redesign. I have enjoyed writing the post I have done and publishing the newsletter has also been fun. I could not have accomplished what we did this year without your support and involvement.
We will be announcing the first of next week when we will hold our free teleseminar where we can visit and take your questions about blogging and social media. The announcement will be coming in your copy of our newsletter. So if you are not subscribed, use the link to the right and get on that.
Finally, if there is one thing I want to leave you with as we enter into a new year full of opportunities, remember this. Don’t worry so much about those you see as competitors that you are so paralyzed you miss opportunities to enter into a joint venture with them. Each of us can bring our own talents and expertise into most relationships. In 2009, be thinking about someone you can partner up with and actually expand your sphere of influence. You might be shocked, you just might grow your own business bigger. That is exactly what we are doing here at Blog For Profit and at G2WebMedia. And be watching for a newly designed site for G2WebMedia also. We felt it was time to give it a major overhaul and some new features too.
We are going to be introducing some new and exciting products, projects and other items in 2009. Be watching for those as we bring those to a conclusion.
Best of Blog For Profit in 2008
Here are the 10 most popular post published here on Blog For Profit in 2008, according to Google Analytics and Woopra.
- Why I won’t follow someone on twitter
- How to (Try to) stay out of trouble when blogging
- Building a successful blog — Part 7 — Making sure your blog does not fail before it starts
- Building a successful blog — Part 8 — Critical Components (Part 1)
- Stop watching your blog’s stats and do something really important
- Building a successful blog — Part 6 — Must have pages for your blog
- Do you use a “blog roll” on your blog?
- How to use twitter — Let me count the ways
- Not getting noticed — What you should not be doing
- Is blogging dead? No, and Wired.com is full of it too
If there are other post you especially liked this past year, what were they? And if there is a topic you feel I need to post about and haven’t, please tell me and I will add that to my list. Thanks again!!